The Bullshooter

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Shooters to the Line

This blog is for anybody who enjoys the fine art of target shooting. From airguns to magnums, handguns to longarms, I’ve had my fair share of punching paper, busting clays and flipping steel. Even plinking at tin cans and other assorted items as an excuse to burn some powder.
I started competitive shooting in 1975, and have worked in the gun trade since 1988. I’ll be tackling topics that are controversial, obscure, general and downright specialized – with a bias toward precision pistol shooting, since that is my great love. My contacts in the trade will provide up-to-the-minute news on new products and industry developments.

1 Comments:

  • At 26/3/06 3:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Warren .. congratulations on this blog. I am a target shooter from SE Australia, lately only doing 10m indoor air-rifle at a Germanic club. I will check back from time to time for articles of interest.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home